Bicester Foodbank is seeking a part time Foodbank Manager to run the Foodbank operation in Bicester at The Beacon, Wesley Lane, OX26 6JU.
20 hours per week, £18 – £20 per hour depending on experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to build and lead teams to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong management, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Empathy and ability to work with people from disadvantaged, marginalised, or socially excluded backgrounds. Ability to handle difficult interpersonal situations
- Be IT competent (such as Microsoft Office, Data Collection Systems); comfortable working with and interpreting data and preparing reports
- Ability to Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
For more information and an application pack, contact Sue Mackrell, Chair of Management Committee:
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for applications 7th November 2023
Interviews will be from November 14th 2023